Threedom ski pass

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skibones

Reaction score
Did anyone hear if you can use your Loon/Waterville Threedom pass at Sunday River and Sugarloaf over the next two weeks? Someone at Waterville told me this today-but it was the first time I heard about it. They said that Sunday River was trying to lure skiers to buy their pass instead of the Waterville one, which you cannot use next year at those other three resorts. Would hate to drive over to find out this was only a rumor.
Thanks for any info.
Skibones

Don't think so

If you bought a new Threedom pass before March 31st, you could ski at Bretton Woods for the rest of the season. To the best of my knowledge, though, there are no privileges on either your old or your new Threedom pass anywhere other than Loon, Cranmore, and Waterville. Would be nice, but I don't think so.

Sunday River is offering discounted tickets for people who have season passes elsewhere. I haven't heard anything about them honoring the Threedom there, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have something going on, since Loon/Sunday River/Sugarloaf are all operated by the same company now and they'd probably prefer snatch the Loon skiers onto their pass instead of the Bretton Woods/Waterville/Cranmore pass.

Loon Website

From the Loon site: "007-08 Threedom Pass Holders – Enjoy New England Pass Benefits this Season! Try Before You Buy! Your current, valid Threedom Pass gets you FREE skiing & riding at Sunday River & Sugarloaf for the rest of this season."

It's about halfway down the page.

Great spring conditions right now! Good for "hucking my meat." :D

TDawg said:
Loon Website

From the Loon site: "007-08 Threedom Pass Holders – Enjoy New England Pass Benefits this Season! Try Before You Buy! Your current, valid Threedom Pass gets you FREE skiing & riding at Sunday River & Sugarloaf for the rest of this season."

It's about halfway down the page.

Great spring conditions right now! Good for "hucking my meat." :D

Thanks--I guess I can alpine ski through April.
Skibones

Today was a total bonus day of skiing...

Based on the hard rain, mixed with what was either the world's biggest sleet, or micro-hail, at 7:15am, no reasonable person would have expected bright sun, blue skies, and some pretty fine spring conditions today... but that is just what we had.

If you can put off the chores for another weekend, tomorrow promises to be pretty decent, too, though a little cooler with a chance of snow showers or mixed precip.

If you go to Sugarloaf, you can ski through May 4th. ;) I believe it's $39 with a pass from another mountain. I can tell you the skiing is fantastic...the mountain isn't even close to melting out. I'll bet you'll be able to skin it until at least Memorial Day......fun way to bag a 4k footer !

Last edited:
I skied Loon yesterday and the conditions were good. It got soft later in the day, but there were hardly any bare spots.

If anyone is interested in X-C skiing, Waterville's trails in the north end are great even though they are not groomed. Today I went up Livermore to the top of Snow's Mt--there is at least 3-4 feet of snow. None of these trails are groomed so you should feel comfortable skiing on ungroomed terrain. There were tons of animal tracks--looked like bear and bobcat tracks.
Skibones