Tim Pond Road Conditions

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Espy

Reaction score
Anyone know current conditions of Tim Pond Road, Eustis, Maine?

Both Tim Pond and Wiggle Brook roads are scheduled to be plowed this winter for logging operations. That said, I haven't personally been over that way in the past few weeks and many logging operations were shut down during the warm wet weather of early December and those locations have recently had over a foot of snow. With the forecast for zero or below the next three nights I expect things will start to get in full swing and any plowing that is needed will be done. Idle skidders don't make the bank happy.

Last edited:
Update on Tim Pond Road conditions

Both Tim Pond and Wiggle Brook roads are scheduled to be plowed this winter for logging operations. That said, I haven't personally been over that way in the past few weeks and many logging operations were shut down during the warm wet weather of early December and those locations have recently had over a foot of snow. With the forecast for zero or below the next three nights I expect things will start to get in full swing and any plowing that is needed will be done. Idle skidders don't make the bank happy.

Thanks, Vermonster. I did North Kennebago yesterday and both Tim Pond Road and Canada Road a/k/a Kennebago Road were plowed.