Tripyramids: Saturday, Oct. 21

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinista

Reaction score
Bobby, AMSTony and I are heading to the TriPs this upcoming Saturday. All are welcome to join in. We're going to start to head up the LivermoreTrail at 8:30 a.m. and take the Scaur Ridge Trail over the peaks.

Come one, come all! :D

Hi Alpinista - Geneva and I have the same hike planned for Saturday, so I'm sure we'll be running into you at some point! We had entertained thoughts about going up the North Slide, but with all the rain today, we weren't sure how slick it would be tomorrow. We figured we could always come back and do it again in dry weather!

See you on the trails (or parking lot)!

sal

Wet Scrambles

Just a note re the rain. The scrambles on Pine Bend Brook Trail can be wet even after a dry period, as they were when I hiked it 2 weeks ago. Expect wetness/slipperyness in that section. Depending on the amount of rain we get, there may be more water at the crossings below the South Slide than you would expect this time of year.

just so happens i was planning on doing these myself saturday. my route though is starting on Sabbaday Brook Trail and doing North then Middle. Perhaps i'll see you at some point on the trail.