Tripyramids, Saturday, October 5

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaiagirl

Reaction score
Wanted to do this last weekend but got a very late start on Saturday due to exhaustion from my crazy schedule and commute sneaking up on me! So, I would much prefer to get out there while I still can (Livermore closure impending) and do so with company instead of all alone. Anyone care to join me for a up the North Slide down the South Slide adventure? 8AM start (roughly) this Saturday, hiking at a faster than moderate pace when possible, though I'm adaptable, and I promise I won't talk too much if you like quiet :p.

Come on, you know you want to!!!! :D

We still have to get out for our fall work on that trail and were shooting for the weekend of the 19th (we were planning on taking a different route and doing trail work. You're welcome to come though!). If you end up going this weekend can you let us know if there are any blowdowns that we'd need a larger saw for? We did the south end of the loop a couple months ago, but the north side hasn't been touched yet. :)