Vermont accomodations

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barb Harris

Reaction score
I'm planning to day hike the Long Trail from Jonesville to Stowe. Any suggestions on where to stay at night? My regular B&B has decided to go hiking out west....the nerve of her:)

Campgrounds or cheaper motels I'm interested in. Will have another couple with me. They probably will prefer the latter.

Barb Harris said:
I'm planning to day hike the Long Trail from Jonesville to Stowe. Any suggestions on where to stay at night? My regular B&B has decided to go hiking out west....the nerve of her:)

Campgrounds or cheaper motels I'm interested in. Will have another couple with me. They probably will prefer the latter.

Barb, here is a link to the Long Trail Guide from the Green Mountain Club:

https://secure.earthlogic.com/gmc/product_detail.php?sku=2200

That link also mentions the Long Trail End-to-Enders Guide, which you might find helpful.

Also, do you have the Map:

http://www.greenmountainclub.org/page.php?id=158

further explanation

Barb Harris said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot to put the (s) in after day hike! This will be 2 or 3 day hikes together. I hope ya'll figured that out:)

Mama Bowers bed and breakfast in Richmond. Best Western in Waterbury. For camping Little River State Park in Waterbury is very nice. They have lean-tos and tent sites. Hot showers are available there and a lake for swimming.

There are nice-looking campsites at Underhill State Park, which is the trailhead for the Sunset Ridge Trail up to the top of Mansfield.