VFTT Sticker spotting-Saratoga Springs, NY

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carmel

Reaction score
S. Dartmouth MA, Seekonk MA Avatar: Kauai
My brother spotted a VFTT sticker on a white Subaru Forester that had a NY license plate with an abbreviation for Adirondacs. He saw it in Saratoga Springs, NY. We think we've seen it before but can't remember who it is!!???

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Carmel said:
My brother spotted a VFTT sticker on a white Subaru Forester that had a NY license plate with an abbreviation for Adirondacs. He saw it in Saratoga Springs, NY. We think we've seen it before but can't remember who it is!!???

Any ideas?

There is an employee at EMS in Wilton that drives a Silver Forester with a VFTT sticker on it?

VFTT Sticker Spotting

Anybody know who has a VFTT sticker on an SUV with NY Plates "GIG EM"? We exchanged college plesantries leaving the Adirondacks a few weeks back. I am a University of Texas grad, so I had fun returning their "GIG EM" thumbs up with some Hook 'EM Horns!

On my trip back to MI, somewhere in Ontario, a car with Vermont plates passed while my mom was driving (I was sleeping :D ). She said they beeped and were waving. I thought this was odd, she thought it was because of my Mass plates (black Forester). But why would someone with VT plates honk just because I've got Mass ones?? Thinking a little harder I thought it might be because of the VFTT sticker. Anybody honk at me?

Peakbagr said:
I think its Johnnycakes. He works at EMS there.

PB

I don't think so. I think John has a 46W on his car as well and the one that is always at EMS doesn't. It does have a personalized plate referring to the adirondacks but I can't remember exactly what it says. And Zac, I believe the owner is from Middle Grove.

And Sleeping Bear, that was me beeping. Didn't notice any stickers just thought your mom was a hottie. Sorry if I woke you.

Johnnycakes,
I don't know if Darren is out of stickers, but I did buy a bunch from him last year. Based on your other post of a shattered window and needing replacement stickers, PM me with your address and I will mail one to you.
Rick