White Mountains Friday 1/5 thru Sun 1/7

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hikehike

Reaction score
I am planning a trip to the White Mountains for this weekend Fri 1/5 thru Sun 1/7.

My tentative plan is as follows;

Friday 1/05
Hike Little Haystack, Lincoln & Lafayette. If weather is iffy, then we'll hike N Kinsman & S Kinsman.

Sat 1/06
Hike Jackson & Pierce. If weather is iffy, then possibly only Jackson or Webster

Sun 1/07
Mt Tom +/- early out & drive home....

These hikes are weather dependent. I have a relatively long drive and will probably do some or all of these, depending on the weather. After this w/e I may not have availability to hike in Whites as much (long trip for me).

I am still familiarizing myself with peaks and trails in this area (ie White Mtns) and am also open to other suggestions or best access to these peaks.

I will be looking in on posts until early Thurs night (8:00 pm) after that I will be on the road or getting some shut eye/catching ZZZZZ's.

So, if you are interested, let me know via a post or by pm

Hi Andy,

Wow, back at it this weekend too, huh! I believe I will be hiking in VT this weekend, but if something changes I will let you know. Have a great weekend and will see you on the trail again soon :)

Hanna

The weather does not appear to be cooperating enough for me to make the drive to the Whites for the w/e.

My change of plans will be to do day hikes from my home area. Possible destinations are Catskills area, Lake George Region, such as Tounge Mtn and possibly the Adirondaks.

ps to Abster - Thanks for your reply and hope to hike again soon!