Who's heading out thanksgiving weekend !!!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nh-trekker

Reaction score
I'm heading out first thing Fri. morn. Not sure where at this time but I am out until Mon. Everyone PUNKED OUT on me so I will be solo. Thinking of Isolation- Davis or possibly the loop starting @ great Gulf and coming out Osgood???? I was also thinking about the Mahousics.

I'm going somewhere Sat-Sun but I'm not sure yet where. Unless we get another snow dump, in which case I'm trading the pack on my back for boards on my feet! :D

I'll be out that weekend. Possibly Garfield or I forget where else Friday. I'm helping a friend working on his 48. Sat. and Sun. are open to suggestions. One day will probably be one of the 48, the other a long walk with our older dog or xc skiing if we get anymore snow.

I went to acadia last year for turkey day weekend and it was incredible. 95% of the attractions were accessible and we only saw 10 people per day.

Might do the same this year...

Nicole and I will be driving up from Keene sometime on Thanksgiving weekend (Thurs, Fri or Sat) looking to do a day hike. We haven't picked anything out yet although we're thinking osceolas or hancocks

I think I'll do a 3 day hike in the Presi's somewhere. Hopefully my new pack will be here before the weekend!