Wilderness First Aid (SOLO)- Waterville Valley

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakn

Reaction score
Once again (and I can't believe how fast this year has passed) the WVAIA* is offering the SOLO Wilderness First Aid course in Waterville Valley. The dates are November 3rd and 4th. If you haven't yet taken this course, or if your certification has expired, please consider this opportunity. WV is a very convenient and pleasant venue. I will post more details within the next few days, but feel free to contact me through this website at any time.

Harry

*the Waterville Valley Athletic & Improvement Association (WVAIA) was founded in 1888 and played an important role in the development of the beautiful trail network around Waterville Valley.

More re Wilderness First Aid Course

More info on the WVAIA* sponsored SOLO Wilderness First Aid course in Waterville Valley on November 3rd and 4th-

WVAIA hosts this Wilderness First Aid course taught by SOLO (SOLO Schools) annually on the first weekend in November.
The tuition for the 2 day course is $135. SOLO charges $160 at their campus in Conway. WV is a very convenient and pleasant venue and you can save some money too.

You can contact me by PM through this website or e-mail.

Harry

*The Waterville Valley Athletic & Improvement Association (WVAIA) was founded in 1888 and played an important role in the development of the beautiful trail network around Waterville Valley. We continue to monitor and maintain the trails in cooperation with the USFS.

Hi All, This is the last opportunity I will have to move this notice up.
WVAIA (the outdoor club in Waterville Valley) is hosting a Wilderness First Aid course (WFA) taught by SOLO Schools of Conway, NH. It will be held on Saturday, Sunday November 3rd and 4th in Waterville Valley.
Tuition for the 2 day course is $135 and is the same course leading to WFA certification or WFR re-certification as is offered at the SOLO campus in Conway.

To register, contact me by PM or email.
Thanks

Harry

If you don't have this certification, and this particular course is convenient to you, you should really ought to consider taking it.

IMO, everyone who is serious about backcountry recreation should maintain a current WFA certification.