Wilderness First Aid

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakn

Reaction score
The WVAIA* will be hosting the SOLO Schools Wilderness First Aid course, in Waterville Valley. The dates are November 2nd and 3rd (Saturday and Sunday). WVAIA hosts this WFA course annually on the first weekend in November.
If you haven't taken this course, or if your certification has expired, please consider this opportunity. It also re-certifies Wilderness First Responders whose certificate is current. CPR is offered by the SOLO instructor on Saturday evening for an additional $35. If you're interested, please get in touch. The class fills up pretty quickly.

Tuition for the 2 day WFA course is only $135. SOLO charges $160 at their campus in Conway.

You can contact me here by PM, or by e-mail.

Harry

*the Waterville Valley Athletic & Improvement Association (WVAIA) was founded in 1888 and played an important role in the development of the beautiful trail network around Waterville Valley.

I took this course two years ago, and highly recommend it. Many pre-concieved notions I had were shattered and it's a great mix of classroom time & scenarios in the field.

I took this course two years ago, and highly recommend it. Many pre-concieved notions I had were shattered and it's a great mix of classroom time & scenarios in the field.

Just bumping this up. This is a terrific program and fun to boot. Contact me for complete info.

Harry