Women and hiking

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting dog, but I don't imagine that a dog like that could have the ability to hike very far. I am male and enjoy hiking alone. But at the same time, I do enjoy meeting and talking with new people, even though hookin' up is not an option. A Lab is friendly enough to not be threatening in most encounters, and large enough to offer a modicum of protection.

Paradox said:
A Lab is friendly enough to not be threatening in most encounters, and large enough to offer a modicum of protection.

Agreed. When I used to hike with my black lab Max (short for "Tongus Lickus Maximus"), I was always confident that if the need arose, she could lick someone to death. They'd drown in her saliva. ;)

OMG :eek: Kodi pales by comparison.
Not sure I'm gonna run out and get one but he certainly is mighty handsome :D

Paradox said:
Interesting dog, but I don't imagine that a dog like that could have the ability to hike very far.

I don't think you need to hike very far with him. I think the idea is you just hang around the trailhead until he's had his fill, then you go home. :D Of course he'd only pick on the bad guys. :rolleyes: