Your favorite video clips of 2009...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Head

Reaction score
Saw a couple of threads running some 2009 related pics and such...and was wondering if anyone had a link to some 'favorite footage' that they took while out in the woods this past year? There is some amazing stuff in the 'Favorite photos of 2009' thread...so there has to be some pretty fanastic video that ya'll have as well. Heres a little somethin' from an early 09' outing to Woodhull Lake

Nice video...good choice of music too. I like to put together videos like this...amazing what can be done with an $80 Vegas software tool.... a time-consuming labor of love, but they ultimately just sit on my computer...maybe I'll get a youtube account soon.

I also checked out your Tetons videos a year or so ago. Good stuff. Keep 'em coming.

Wow, a very unBirdHead-like film!! Very mellow. Did you get married or something??! I'd encourage everyone who hasn't seen Head's videos of the Whites to check them out here...

http://www.birdheadstudios.com/funsite/video/ne115summitvideos.htm

My personal faves are the ones for Hancock, N. Twin, Tecumseh, and the one where you guys are picking up the garbage on the trail. Which mtn was that one again?

I made this one of a hike in April of Washington via Ammo and Jewell with my friends Lou and Andy. Some of you know Lou as one of the leaders of the AMC NH Chapter's Winter Hiking Series, and Andy is of Mt. Drew and Drewski fame.

It was a blue-bird kind of day, with snow and wind conditions more in keeping with February than April.

It was a memorable day.

Thanks for sharing Rooney! Looks like you guys had a sweet day out! Washington in winter looks alot like...Everest! (The rime ice on the summit sign is unreal!)

Nice video...good choice of music too. I like to put together videos like this...amazing what can be done with an $80 Vegas software tool.... a time-consuming labor of love, but they ultimately just sit on my computer...maybe I'll get a youtube account soon.
Get that Youtube Account! Love to see em!:)

Wow, a very unBirdHead-like film!! Very mellow. Did you get married or something??! I'd encourage everyone who hasn't seen Head's videos of the Whites to check them out here...

http://www.birdheadstudios.com/funsite/video/ne115summitvideos.htm

My personal faves are the ones for Hancock, N. Twin, Tecumseh, and the one where you guys are picking up the garbage on the trail. Which mtn was that one again?
Thanks fer the props D! Didnt want to act up too much going solo...folks might start talking :p Moosilauke is the garbage pick up one.

Heres one thats not so mellow. It's from a trip into Sand Lake Falls from the North Lake end. Enjoy.

Last edited: