Glastonbury Mt, VT

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like Stephen King's "The Langoliers." :eek: I guess you could label me a skeptic, though. :)

Yes, I also read about it in "Passing Strange" by Joseph Citro. it's a great read for those who are interested in this sort of thing. I also noticed that Joseph Citro is the author of "Weird New England", one of the latest books in the series that started with "Weird New Jersey". Weird NJ was very entertaining as well.

If anyone is interested in a Glastonbury Mt. Full Moon campout please let me know :eek: :rolleyes: :D

funkyfreddy said:
Yes, I also read about it in "Passing Strange" by Joseph Citro. it's a great read for those who are interested in this sort of thing. I also noticed that Joseph Citro is the author of "Weird New England", one of the latest books in the series that started with "Weird New Jersey". Weird NJ was very entertaining as well.

If anyone is interested in a Glastonbury Mt. Full Moon campout please let me know :eek: :rolleyes: :D

now i want that 'weird new england' book.
it looks pretty cool.
i think a major personality flaw that i possess is being one of those people that will sit down and watch any show about anything even remotely paranormal. i just watched a pretty cool one on sasquatch/bigfoot/yeti local legends.