Pennsy Finishes the 48 during hiking extravaganza

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artex

Reaction score
A big, hearty congrats to Pennsy for finishing the 48 last Sunday on Carragain. He did it in the middle of a hiking trip in which we also hiked up the Tripyramids, Madison and Chocorua.

Click here for pictures and a trip report

Definitely a fun trip. Great to meet all of the folks at Barnes Field and hang out with those I already met.

Happy hiking! :D

awesome - nice job pennsy

nice meeting you over a few road soda's at barnes nice seeing jamie again. had the whole kip and kaboodle these days, snow, rain, hail, winds, sun,

Way to go Pennsy!!! :D

Nice meeting you at barnes field...and Jamie, nice to see you again too. Great picutres!

-MEB

Jamie - great trip report and pics. I only wish we had a pic of you taking the Nestea plunge in the Sabbaday. That would have been a classic. :D

and thanks for organizing yet another "Bring in Spring" trip. Just hiking in the Whites is great, but meeting a bunch of cool VFTT'ers and finsihing the 48 on the same trip made it extra special.

What's next? I've got 11 ADK's to go, so stay tuned Zac. I'll be visiting your 'hood soon. Errrr... a nalgene avatar? What's dat about, lil buddy? :confused:

Giggy - sodas? We have sodas down here in Pennsyltucky. I thought you New Englanders had "tonics."

Pennsy said:
Jamie - great trip report and pics. I only wish we had a pic of you taking the Nestea plunge in the Sabbaday. That would have been a classic. :D

and thanks for organizing yet another "Bring in Spring" trip. Just hiking in the Whites is great, but meeting a bunch of cool VFTT'ers and finsihing the 48 on the same trip made it extra special.

What's next? I've got 11 ADK's to go, so stay tuned Zac. I'll be visiting your 'hood soon. Errrr... a nalgene avatar? What's dat about, lil buddy? :confused:

Giggy - sodas? We have sodas down here in Pennsyltucky. I thought you New Englanders had "tonics."

road soda's is the key word for beer - man you guys are slow down there :D :D

Hey Pennsy - Congratulations on your 48!! Glad to see you are still live and well...have missed seeing you on the trail.

Hope to catch-up soon!

Hanna

Congrats!!!!

Pennsy, major congrats!

All of em done now??? Does that mean you won't be back to hike em again? :confused:

It's been a while since we caught up with you guys, we'll have to get together sometime on the trail.