"Boston" Potluck at Pat & Audrey's 2/28

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrey

Reaction score
A day after the Gathering, I miss everyone already, so I'd like to gather a group for a potluck at our house on Saturday, February 28.

I'll make a big pot of minestrone, garlic bread, and salad. Finger foods, appetizers, and desserts welcome to round out the menu.

E-mail me for directions to the house (Lexington).

That is the first weekend I will be in MA for good SO I will be there :D

And I will bring an Indian dish, chai and "the" pineapple cake with cream cheese frosting.

BTW, Pat, I had a great time hanging out and chatting and Audrey, Thanks for taking care of me :D

sli74

Audrey, I already told my wife about this, but I can not make it on 2/28. I will be at Stowe with my college buddies for our 21st annual ski weekend. Bummer. Have a great time!

And just for the record, I starting missing you guys as soon as we honked our horn to you at the JackRabbit on our way to Cascade/Porter yesterday. What a fun trip!

I'm *so* sorry that I'll miss this, but I'll be up at Killington that weekend learning how to go even faster before falling down...
:(

Patti and I can probably make it. I'm on a schedule to finish my NH winter 4-K's, so I'll try and save something easy (Tecumseh?) for that day so I can make it to your place in time.

Max

Sounds like fun. I'll check with the big guy on scheduling. Hopefully, I'll have new staff trained and working by then so I'm not glued to this place seven days a week anymore!

I wonder if I can keep a pizza hot between here and Lexington....hmmmm....

Joanne and I can most definatly make it! I think were taking the dog to get shaved that day but we will schedule that early in the AM so we can prepare the taco salad, and punch and pie.

see ya on the 28th

kev+jojo

Would love to come!

Hi Audrey!

Am pretty sure that I am available that weekend. Would love to come, even though I didn't make it to the Gathering!