You made my day!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinista

Reaction score
OK, so I'm bleary eyed this morning and day-dreaming about hiking as I drive along I-93 to work in Boston ... and what do I see but a car with a Views from the Top sticker in the back windshield. It made my day seeing that! (FYI, the vehicle was a Toyota SUV heading south around 7 a.m. this morning.)

Brother Warren, you out there???

:)

Although if I remember, it's in the same place as my VFTT sticker, on the back driver side window... because my rear wiper would kill it.

Jay

Hey that just might have been me! I have a silver Toyota 4Runner with a VFTT sticker on the rear window (along with an AMC and a hiker symbol sticker). I would put a Yankees sticker on it, but I am worried that someone would use a key to engrave the words "Yankees Suck" in my door. :eek:

I was on 93S between Concord St and 95 exits just after 7am this morning for my lovely 18 mile rush hour commute, and after doing that 5 days a week, I definitely need some mountain therapy on the weekends...

It was you!

Hey Frodo!

It was indeed you that I spotted. I was in the White VW Beetle with the bumper sticker that reads: "Screw my car, my ASS climbed Mt. Washington."

We Yankees fans have to stick together!

Yup... I knew Warren was up in the neighborhood...

anyway, if you see a VFTT sticker on a blue '05 Outback XT with Jersey plates, that's me.

I need a VFTT sticker on my bike!!! The only problem it would only take like one rainy commute for it to be covered in mud.

Jay

"I hear there are lots of similar fans,,,,,,,in Siberia. "

No, actually those would be happy Sox fans, under the czars (pre 1918)

All Star Break

Don't forget what happens after the All Star Break...

anyway-
GO Pats

I just started working in Marlborough (Marlboro?) Monday and just bought a house in Sterling right near Mt Wachusetts... I am hoping to see a few VFTT Stickers as I whiz around MA now. Certainly I should see more than I saw in SE Pennsylvania - A Big fat Zero.

Rick said:
...just bought a house in Sterling right near Mt Wachusetts...
Rick, I'm just a dumb New Hamsterite but isn't it Wachusett, without the "s"?

Oh, and if you see a very dirty grey Chevy half-ton pickup going 5 mph under the speed limit with a VFTT sticker on the left end of the step-n-tow bumper, wave to me as you whiz past.

Last edited:
I (and my map) stand corrected. hope you enjoy your new home, Rick.

Since folks are being picky, it isn't Mt. Wachusett but Wachusett Mt. Some folks in north central MA might hear you say Mount Wachusett and think of the community college in Gardner, MA not Wachusett Mt. the hiking/overpriced crowded ski destination.

Spencer since you are taking orders for the bar, make mine a Wachusett Bluberry Ale:)

As long as we're on mountain semantics, it's Katahdin, not Mount Katahdin or Katahdin Mountain, both being redundant because of the meaning of the word Katahdin ... which I think is Abenaki for "great mountain from which to make cell phone call."