Rain Rain

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rup

Reaction score
go away already. I'm growing webs between the toes.

Smokey will be out of a job.

Can there be anything left of the trails in Maine?

If it's any comfort, Saturday AM has dawned nice in the Whites... foggy early but already burning off, and I see blue skies above.

Weather in the Southern Whites looks good today, valley highs in the high 70s, clear tonight in the 50s, and not bad till later tomorrow when we may get more thundershowers.

If you're thinking of making a break for it for a day-hike, bear in mind that the water crossings are likely to be brutal in some places. Even the small seasonal stream that runs through my yard is running about 50% higher than normal.

If you're thinking of making a break for it for a day-hike, bear in mind that the water crossings are likely to be brutal in some places.
To compensate, waterfalls are likely to be magnificent ... Gibbs Falls off of Crawford Path was spectacular.

Gibbs%20Fall%201.JPG

Yeah, rainfall has been well above normal this summer. Most streams that dry up in the summer are flowing like it's early spring. Things are lush!