Thread: remembering Veterans Day.

remembering Veterans Day.

Freedom is not free but payed for by sweat, tears, blood and lives of the men and women who serve in the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corp. and Coast Guard. Thank you to all who have served this great country. And may God protect and be with the ones that are serving now and their families.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God" Matthew 5:9
    " The more I study nature, the more I stand amazed at the work of the Creator" -Louis Pasteur

Thank you to all that served, and those who still answer the call today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TyKtpveR7U

Quote Originally Posted by brianW View Post
    Freedom is not free but payed for by sweat, tears, blood and lives of the men and women who serve in the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corp. and Coast Guard. Thank you to all who have served this great country. And may God protect and be with the ones that are serving now and their families.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God" Matthew 5:9
    If I may supplement this. There's one service branch that, though rarely included in discussions of this type, is considered a branch of service of the United States and has lost thousands to war. The US Merchant Marines. Of the five US service academies USMMA is the only to lose cadets in war.
    Stash

What matters is what I do. Not what they do.

Hiking Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/35709829@N08/

If you can read this, thank a teacher.

If you're reading this in English, thank a soldier.

Thank You to those who have served.
    Dead Last > Did Not Finish > Did Not Start

* ALL STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY: IIRC. YRMV. IMHO. FWIW. HYOH. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE
    THAT INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PARTICULAR SITUATION.