Thread: Flume and Liberty (Sage's 4Ks #43 and #44). October 16, 2011

Flume and Liberty (Sage's 4Ks #43 and #44). October 16, 2011

This one's full of pictures and short on text, so I'll post the link instead of cutting and pasting the report.

http://www.trishalexsage.com/2011/10...gs-4ks-43.html

Three more hikes to go! Sage is about to bump Alex off the second-youngest-girl spot (Alex doesn't mind).
    [B][SIZE=3]Patricia Ellis Herr (TRISH...ALEX...SAGE)

Those who say it cannot be done should get out of the way of those doing it. --Chinese proverb.

For more info about The Terrifying 25, contact me at patriciaellisherr@hotmail.com or search for The Terrifying 25 on Facebook.

Senior Member Jimmy Legs and Little D's Avatar
    Fine set of photos on your hike. We thoroughly enjoyed the Osseo Trail to Flume and spent an unbelievable amount of time on the summit; close to an hour and a half. Congrats on 2 more peaks, Sage. Guess, Max will be the next member of the family to reach his 48's after Sage.

Donna

shes pulling away from me !! what does she have left?

Thanks, Donna and freighttrain48.

Freighttrain, the remaining peaks are Isolation, Carrigain, and the Tripyramids. As of right now, Sage wants to finish on the Tripyramids (she has her heart set on the slides, so I'm hoping the weather cooperates). If we hike once a week, then she'll probably finish the first weekend of November (anyone who wants to join us, feel free -- there will be plenty of chocolate to go around).

What do you have left?

Those who say it cannot be done should get out of the way of those doing it. --Chinese proverb.

For more info about The Terrifying 25, contact me at patriciaellisherr@hotmail.com or search for The Terrifying 25 on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by TrishandAlex View Post
    Thanks, Donna and freighttrain48.

Freighttrain, the remaining peaks are Isolation, Carrigain, and the Tripyramids. As of right now, Sage wants to finish on the Tripyramids (she has her heart set on the slides, so I'm hoping the weather cooperates). If we hike once a week, then she'll probably finish the first weekend of November (anyone who wants to join us, feel free -- there will be plenty of chocolate to go around).

What do you have left?
    the bonds, zealand cabot monroe eisenhower plan is finish on eisenhower. Sage has didnt save any easy ones for her last peaks I see

Quote Originally Posted by freighttrain48 View Post
    the bonds, zealand cabot monroe eisenhower plan is finish on eisenhower. Sage has didnt save any easy ones for her last peaks I see
    She almost saved Cabot for her last hike. Don't know why she changed her mind, but she did. Finishing on Eisenhower is a great plan. Gorgeous peak.

Smile Inspiring

Really wonderful pictures! I plan to buy your book.

Many thanks, Mountain49! UP will be available for preorder next month (publication date is April 3).

Blairsville GA ......... Avatar-- On top of Starr King Mt.

Thumbs up Way to go.

Way to go girls. Your doing great. Ups, Max too of course.
    I used to look at my dog and think 'If you were a little smarter you could tell me what your were thinking', and he'd look at me like he was saying 'If you were a little smarter I wouldn't have to'. Fred Jungclaus

Some of our greatest historical and artistic treasures we place with curators in museums; others we take for walks. Roger Caras

100/100 NEHH with Duffy
    48/48 NH 4000 Winter Ed with Duffy and Lauky
    48 X 4 including 1 winter Lauky
    48 X 6 Ed
    12 X 12 Belknaps with Lauky

Fantastic

By the way, awsome book cover picture.

Thanks, Ed!

Many thanks, DaveSunRa. I snapped that picture in one quick second during our Bonds trip in the summer of 2009 -- I'm lucky it turned out halfway decent. The folks at Crown/Broadway Books pulled it from my blog and asked if they could use it for the cover. The stick in Alex's hand was made expecially for her by Drewski, by the way.