Happy Thanksgiving

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Rickie

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. For our friends up North may you all be blessed with a fine day as well.

Just so this in hiking related...how many of you carry turkey sandwiches when you out hiking after Thursdays feast. Sandwhiches with: turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

That's a great idea. If I hike this weekend, I'm doing it!

I started another Happy T thread before I knew of this one. Missed it somehow (thank you DS). Anyway...

In addition to family, friends, health, happiness, and occasional clarity, a few things I am thankful for this past year (backcountry speaking):

1. Owls

2. The boulders in Pawtuckaway State Park

3. Sunset on Mount Guyot last February

4. The experience and range of views and perspectives found on VFTT

5. Snow

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. For our friends up North may you all be blessed with a fine day as well.

Just so this in hiking related...how many of you carry turkey sandwiches when you out hiking after Thursdays feast. Sandwhiches with: turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce. :)

That is exactly what I brought for Molly and I to eat on our hike in VT Thanskgiving day. She wolfed hers down in two gulps! I think maybe she like it a whole lot.
:D

I was so tired of turkey I had beef. :)

Know the feeling and hope you enjoyed it and count many blessings.

For my part, I've been lobbying the household for many years to have a "new" tradition, fresh lobster ... to no avail :( but this year, in a compromise with my bride, who was longing for BBQ, we went out and got what we wanted with no more preparation than a lovely fall drive ... I had a bison filet. :)