Over mitts

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lahouts in Lincoln has a good supply of mittens and gloves. I can't remember the brand, but a couple of years ago I got some mittens that had a removable half-glove inside for $65. I call it a half-glove because it's like a glove with 2 fingers and a thumb; your index and middle finger go in the same section, then the other fingers in the other section. Manages to keep you a little warmer than regular gloves. And then of course the overmitt part adds even extra warmth. These are so warm you really can't use them until the temps are in the single digits or lower.

I find it odd that hand warmers are mentioned alot, Ive never even considered them, I thought only ice fisherman and such used them, but hey whatever keeps you warm. Although the idea someone mentioned about using them to warm up your boots on overnights, now thats a good idea.

Lahouts in Lincoln has a good supply of mittens and gloves.

Whenever we're in Littleton, and it's open (seems like stores there have odd hours sometimes) we stop into Lahout's Discount Warehouse, 185 Union Street. We've found stuff there that is 60, 70% less than elsewhere, including their other stores.