Big Traffic in NH this weekend 9/22-23

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichaelJ

Reaction score
The NH Motor Speedway in Loudon hosts "a full weekend of action" including Nascar, so expect I-93 in the Concord/I-393 area to be busy.
The Highland Games are up at Loon, so expect Lincoln and the Kanc in that area to be busy.

Where "busy" may be an understatement.

I got a condo across from Loon and have been there on this weekend before. From my experience, I've found the traffic not to be too bad. There's no parking on site for the games. They park at Whales Tale and bus them in.

Edit: I'm speaking only of the Highland Games, not NASCAR. Just in case it wasn't obvious.;)

Last edited:
With respect to Speeday traffic northbound, it always seemed to me to be heavy but moving because traffic is more spread out over time. Coming back Sunday is another matter, everyone leaves at once.

Thanks for the heads up!Terrible weekend to drive up north!Last year I got stuck in the south bound mess of extra lanes.Its still kind of warm out also for hiking.....:D