Trailhead Parking

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineguy

Reaction score
Every once in a while you come across poor parking at a trailhead parking lot so egregious that you just have to tell someone. In this case, I took a couple of pictures. I'm not sure what happened here, but I'm guessing that the truck was there first, and then the car decided to park next to it. This happened today. It would have been real interesting on a weekend. The car had an AMC sticker on it! This was at 9:00 in the morning at the Mt Langdon Trailhead. As the saying goes, you can't make stuff like this up!:confused:

Attachments

• IMG_7295A.jpg
    IMG_7295A.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_7292A.jpg
    IMG_7292A.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
There have been many occasions where I have gone out for an overnight with all the cars parked properly only to find I'm the one who looks like an asshole when returning to my vehicle. I remember one time in particular at the Bridle Path trailhead where everyone was parallel parked when I went in and perpendicular when I got back.

There have been many occasions where I have gone out for an overnight with all the cars parked properly only to find I'm the one who looks like an asshole when returning to my vehicle. I remember one time in particular at the Bridle Path trailhead where everyone was parallel parked when I went in and perpendicular when I got back.

Yeah, I've seen cases like that. But this case involved an empty lot then blocked by cars in the morning. The hood of the car was still warm from driving.

Yeah, I've seen cases like that. But this case involved an empty lot then blocked by cars in the morning. The hood of the car was still warm from driving.

So it is! I've only been there in winter and a small pulloff was clear at the sign. I didn't even know there was a lot there!