Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: NH Fish And Game Seeking Help With Missing Hiker

Quote Originally Posted by Mike P. View Post
    So using an email account I barely use and another computer in the house and I managed to become a product of Zuckerberg. If it's that easy to get by their "security", it's no wonder that the word of the year is Catfishing. Pending approval over at the NH 4K group.
    While your waiting for approval you might want to get a copy of this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	6942
    "I'm getting up and going to work everyday and I am stoked. That does not suck!"__Shane McConkey

Quote Originally Posted by skiguy View Post
    While your waiting for approval you might want to get a copy of this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	6942
    LOL, growing older (never grew up) we had a book called "The Dictionary for the Disenchanted". This certainly pre-dated social media beyond personal ads in free newspapers. It's actually on Amazon, from 1972. https://www.amazon.com/Dictionary-di.../dp/B0006C4KBC

I guess to be expected, definitions the reviewer picked were ones I wouldn't have. the easiest one to remember the definition of Theory: BS. I posted five comments today which was the most I could while pending but now just saw, at least one person with, I'm guessing limited winter experience, I could be wrong though, is looking for North Tripyramid slide info. They are thinking axe and crampons, so maybe more experience than I think, or more money for toys.
    Have fun & be safe
    Mike P.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike P. View Post
    LOL, growing older (never grew up) we had a book called "The Dictionary for the Disenchanted". This certainly pre-dated social media beyond personal ads in free newspapers. It's actually on Amazon, from 1972. https://www.amazon.com/Dictionary-di.../dp/B0006C4KBC

I guess to be expected, definitions the reviewer picked were ones I wouldn't have. the easiest one to remember the definition of Theory: BS. I posted five comments today which was the most I could while pending but now just saw, at least one person with, I'm guessing limited winter experience, I could be wrong though, is looking for North Tripyramid slide info. They are thinking axe and crampons, so maybe more experience than I think, or more money for toys.
    If someone is asking about the slide on Facebook, they don't have the experience to be climbing it in the Winter.

Quote Originally Posted by egilbe View Post
    If someone is asking about the slide on Facebook, they don't have the experience to be climbing it in the Winter.
    I would agree, however, I don't know the person at all or seen anything else they've done or posted.
    Have fun & be safe
    Mike P.

FYI, a recent article with more details https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...ng-determined/

Quote Originally Posted by peakbagger View Post
    FYI, a recent article with more details https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...ng-determined/
    That is a hard story to read PB. But thanks.
    Don't let your mind write a check your body canít cash