Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 196 to 201 of 201

Thread: NH Fish And Game Seeking Help With Missing Hiker

  1. #196
    Senior Member skiguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    MWV NH
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike P. View Post
    So using an email account I barely use and another computer in the house and I managed to become a product of Zuckerberg. If it's that easy to get by their "security", it's no wonder that the word of the year is Catfishing. Pending approval over at the NH 4K group.
    While your waiting for approval you might want to get a copy of this.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	6942
    "I'm getting up and going to work everyday and I am stoked. That does not suck!"__Shane McConkey

  2. #197
    Senior Member Mike P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Colchester, CT
    Posts
    3,528
    Quote Originally Posted by skiguy View Post
    While your waiting for approval you might want to get a copy of this.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	6942
    LOL, growing older (never grew up) we had a book called "The Dictionary for the Disenchanted". This certainly pre-dated social media beyond personal ads in free newspapers. It's actually on Amazon, from 1972. https://www.amazon.com/Dictionary-di.../dp/B0006C4KBC

    I guess to be expected, definitions the reviewer picked were ones I wouldn't have. the easiest one to remember the definition of Theory: BS. I posted five comments today which was the most I could while pending but now just saw, at least one person with, I'm guessing limited winter experience, I could be wrong though, is looking for North Tripyramid slide info. They are thinking axe and crampons, so maybe more experience than I think, or more money for toys.
    Have fun & be safe
    Mike P.

  3. #198
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lewiston, and Biddeford Maine
    Posts
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike P. View Post
    LOL, growing older (never grew up) we had a book called "The Dictionary for the Disenchanted". This certainly pre-dated social media beyond personal ads in free newspapers. It's actually on Amazon, from 1972. https://www.amazon.com/Dictionary-di.../dp/B0006C4KBC

    I guess to be expected, definitions the reviewer picked were ones I wouldn't have. the easiest one to remember the definition of Theory: BS. I posted five comments today which was the most I could while pending but now just saw, at least one person with, I'm guessing limited winter experience, I could be wrong though, is looking for North Tripyramid slide info. They are thinking axe and crampons, so maybe more experience than I think, or more money for toys.
    If someone is asking about the slide on Facebook, they don't have the experience to be climbing it in the Winter.

  4. #199
    Senior Member Mike P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Colchester, CT
    Posts
    3,528
    Quote Originally Posted by egilbe View Post
    If someone is asking about the slide on Facebook, they don't have the experience to be climbing it in the Winter.
    I would agree, however, I don't know the person at all or seen anything else they've done or posted.
    Have fun & be safe
    Mike P.

  5. #200
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Gorham NH
    Posts
    7,592
    FYI, a recent article with more details https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...ng-determined/

  6. #201
    Senior Member ChrisB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Not quite yet
    Posts
    1,450
    Quote Originally Posted by peakbagger View Post
    FYI, a recent article with more details https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...ng-determined/
    That is a hard story to read PB. But thanks.
    Don't let your mind write a check your body canít cash

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •