115'ers - VFTT rules!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hikethe115

Thanks that clears it up for me. I am only guessing but the omission was likely a typo which did not effect the numbers. The 46r's, at least when Grace did it always numbered them in order of when the hiker reported they finished. That's why Gracie always wanted you to include the time of day as well. If one didn't get the info to her in time they waited until next year to get the number even if they finished ahead of someone who reported on time.

Everybody wants a low number being under #500 is cool but if there is a sudden rush to do the 115 and suddenly the membership doubles, not likely, people will think "geeze you are number 486! You must be old"

Again congrats to all of you who made it. It's a heck of an achievement.

AntlerPeak said:
hikethe115

Thanks that clears it up for me. I am only guessing but the omission was likely a typo which did not effect the numbers.

It's not a typo. The list is in numerical order. All 4 of us deliberately reported slightly different finishing times, because we had pre-determined the order we wanted for the 4 of us.

I received an email from Mike Dickerman stating that Bonnie was unintentionally left off the list, and he would probably renumber the list below her position. So, don't get too used to those numbers! :D :D

I think it is awesome we have made good friends meeting from just the finish of our journey with the 111(115). (well except HarryK as I use him for the free beer.) And any number after 479 is for suckers. :D

I will dispute Bonnie was actually on Carrigan, as I have photographic proof she was not there with this attachment

You never cease to amaze me!

spongebob said:
I think it is awesome we have made good friends meeting from just the finish of our journey with the 111(115). (well except HarryK as I use him for the free beer.) And any number after 479 is for suckers. :D

I will dispute Bonnie was actually on Carrigan, as I have photographic proof she was not there with this attachment

LOL!!!

Sponge! Absence of proof is not proof of absence!

I distinctly remember Bonnie being there!

http://home.hvc.rr.com/trankin/bonnie.jpg

I heard you were in Pok this weekend. Did you call *ME*? Nooooo!!!

Have there been booklets given out since 2002?
The last number listed in my booklet including the 2001 finishers was 417. Amongst those in the class of 2001 were Kevin Rooney, PinPin, Meo, and me. I sneaked into #399 due to quick reporting to Priscilla! I don't know which other VFTTrs were in the class of '01, as "screen names" weren't listed!