18,5,4,6,9,5,12,4-3,10,9,6,6-12,12,1,8,19,18,1,13

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PINPIN JUNIOR

Reaction score
Hi readers,

Yes I know Pinpin the 3th do not know perfectly the human language but He is Young and full of promise... :rolleyes:

After a emotionnal day, the rabbit family have a metting and give at the 3th all the advices He will need to lead the next adventures.

After a short discussion with the Queen, We started for the lodge parking.
At Marcy dam We meet a part of the team We help in a nice day in Allen and They give a good news, the path to 18,5,4,6,9,5,12,4 & 3,10,9,6,6 was broken, The 3th made a joke "We have not choice now We need to go also to 12,12,1,8,19,18,1,13" :D

Perfect morning, not too cold not too warm and perfect snowshoes tracks with just a few new snow for better absortion after Colden junction.

Same condition with unfortunately crampons tracks to 18,5,4,6,9,5,12,4 We meets the couple culpable of this rule affront..... :(

We have great time with a pine marten on the summit, take the time to full the eyes and heart of splendid pictures. :cool:

We go down and started to 3,10,9,6,6, at the usual junction without snowshoes tracks, We broken in a virgin snow field and refind the snowshoes-crampons tracks at the buton of the first step place, meet a other time the same couple and insist on the necessity to use the snowshoes without success!!!!!

Fortunately They stopped in the false summit and We need to pursue in partly erased tracked with a other nice surprise, near the real summit the news snowshoes arrived front the right. Ye!!! We will not need to broken to down in Flowed Land direction....the 3th may be He will be a lucky bunny!!!

The tracks made a couple of slaloms after a left start from my usual down place but jointed the water drained before Flowed land.Thank You!!

The Queen take the decision to return by the Colden lake trail.

We passed in second gear. At the path junction to 13,1,18,19,8,1,12,12 , We meet a other time the same couple but at this time They have the snowshoes, Ouf!!!.

Over the slide brook, We meet 2 men were going down and a other good news They did the summit. Also They tell us "You will have a rabbit "Hilman 1"".

Just over the swamped place, We meet him and He tell us a big thank You for the Couche tracks He used the day before. At this place the tracks started too early in the left and arrived in the last col between the false and the real summit.
The tracks stay in the edge and We summit with a nice view to Iroquois.

We returned fast, meet the assistant rangers in Avalanche lake and We signed out after 9h 48 m. Not too bad for a small young rabbit!!!

Thank You the 3th, You are a dignited representative of your family..... ;)

Pinpin the 3th.

PINPIN JUNIOR said:
Perfect morning, not too cold not too warm and perfect snowshoes tracks with just a few new snow for better absortion after Colden junction.
Shhh! You should have said 3-15-12-4-5-14 !

ALGonquin Bob said:
Huh??? But I LOVE your trip reports!

18,5,4,6,9,5,12,4 & 3,10,9,6,6 = 4606 & 3960

12,12,1,8,19,18,1,13 = 4360' (clever) :D

Such fun, when you not only get a TR, but a puzzle too ;)

mavs00 said:
18,5,4,6,9,5,12,4 & 3,10,9,6,6 = 4606 & 3960

12,12,1,8,19,18,1,13 = 4360' (clever) :D

Such fun, when you not only get a TR, but a puzzle too ;)
I think you mean '0634.

Or maybe they climbed up the backside ? Or climbed backwards! :D

Pinpin, it is not easy to follow you on the trail, but now it is not easy to follow you in your TR. But you know I like them very much. :)

When you say 3,10,9,6,6, do you mean 3,12,9,6,6?