37,38,39,40= great day!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viewseeker

Reaction score
Met up with summithat,suvrat,kensquest,pete hogan and my friend adirobdack46r at clear pond. 5am start I would run into HOL, holly berry and v eggielazonia(spelling?). Road walk and trail to slide brook was standard. My micros where balling up with snow. Barebooted to slide. Everyone with crampons switched to them. Steady work and we all reached summit. My first ever wearing crampons they came in very handy in which I'd wear them all day. The day seemed to move right along from one peak to the next. Light ice snow at times only on summits socked in later in the day by clouds. Memories from summer sure where nice to look forward. Before we all knew it summit of # 40 on Hough,1pm. Seemed like the day was passing quickly. Much to our pleasure lilian brook trail had been used,thanks for that treat. Some ice and low snow all day made the crampons perfect till back to the summer TH for me. A splendid day with old friends for my 40th W on my 42nd birthday!! Thanks to all.

pics from this hike