8 days, 4 hours, 2 minutes...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, so we meet these people on the Zealand Road and they stand around with us and chat and we think they're just going up Hale for a leg stretcher or to watch the sunset, and instead, they're out breaking a record! Good going, and it was great meeting you!

That's Stinky! Pushing the limits of hiking!!!

Given very good trail conditions and weather, I think sub-7 would have been possible. Maybe next year... :rolleyes: For Mr. Potential Human (Farmer), umm... well... faster than that. :D

OMG, so we meet these people on the Zealand Road and they stand around with us and chat and we think they're just going up Hale for a leg stretcher or to watch the sunset, and instead, they're out breaking a record!

It was very nice to finally meet you in person! And believe it or not, there was plenty of time to "smell the roses." ;)

Left for the AT 16 years ago tomorrow, much harder than the W48 IMO!

I'm just happy to have elicited responses by Sli74 and Artex. You guys have been away too long. :D

Last edited:
Very cool Sue! Never knew you were in New England til I saw this and you were probably more of a blur to anybody that saw you! Congrats on the record! It sounds like Farmer was going for a repeat at the same time! What a great team of isanely like-minded people! Wow!;)

I cannot even imagine covering that ground, in that time, very well done, I tip my mad bomber to you.