A Fine Winter Day On The Crawford Path

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Video
Watching it makes me feel like I was on the hike
Saturday was an amazing day to be above treeline glad you captured it perfectly

Thanks aj and Driver - I'm so glad I was able to be up there on such a great day!

I went down the Ammo - the short "stop motion" clip in the video where I am "skating" on a snowshoe towards Washington from the hut was just messing around with that technique.

The wind was still pretty gusty in the AM, so the video that I took while in motion came out a bit less than ideal this time (because the stabilizer bracket I was using was being blown around). I look forward to being up there on a day even more encrusted with rime, with no wind whatsoever - that would be video making heaven!

I am pretty new to video editing right now...me using Adobe Premiere at this stage is somewhat akin to a chimp in the cockpit of a 757 jumbo jet. It'll get better. :)

Of course it's the Ammo! I should've known - heck, you even say so in your first post! Needless to say, I went straight to the video and didn't look back. :) It all makes more sense to me now. I followed your directionality across the lake and figured, with you continuing that way, that the Ammo Ravine was Tuck's.

You needn't apologize for your videography and editing skills. It's beautiful.