ADK High Peaks in February

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adkphoto

Reaction score
Anybody have plans yet to do any High Peaks in Feb?

Particularly interested in the ones left on my list :)
Sawteeth, Basin, Gray, Marshall , Allen, Cliff

I'll probably try to get either Allen or Basin myself.

David

I'd be interested in doing Cliff. I'm looking to nail Santonini, Couchsachraga, Panther, and Cliff this season. While I still have a ways to go on my Winter 46, that would put me at 40 for your run-of-the-mill 46...late February would be good for me as well.

I would love to join some others for a February hike in the High Peaks. I am particularly interested in Sawteeth but would be happy to be a part of any of the hikes. Are we talking meeting at the trailhead for a day hike or are you only up for camping?

I am back to school Jan 17 so weekends would be my only available time except Feb 22-27. I would be up to doing cliff and if your feelings change about doing allen by yourself I would also be up to doing allen also.

Actually, any of those peaks sound good. When it gets closer to the time you want to go let us know where and when to meet at the trailhead. I'm very flexable in February for the most part.

I can probably do some tuesdays in feb. I need everything on you list except sawteeth. A freind of mine I hike with needs a few on you list to finish his 4th winter round.