AMC Boston Ski Committee Open House @ Joy St - Wed Nov 28

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Metsky

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The AMC Boston Chapter Ski Committee is holding an Open House in the Cabot Auditorium at 5 Joy St in Boston on Wed Nov 28th. We'll have cross country, backcountry, and telemark gear (plus some alpine and snowboard gear) to go over and knowledgeable skiers to discuss gear choices and techniques. There will be slide shows of ski trips from New England and beyond, trip planning advice, and light refreshments. If you have questions about what gear to buy, how to improve your technique, where to ski or ride, or anything related to our full slate of trips and workshops then this is the evening for you.

Several local ski shops and ski areas have donated some door prizes and raffle items including two Mad Cards from Mad River Glen. Each card is good for 3 full day lift tickets. No purchase is required for the raffle.

The open house will run from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM, all are invited to stop by for 10 minutes or stay the entire evening. Directions to Joy St

I hope to see you there, think snow!

-dave-
AMC Boston Chapter Ski Chair

oh.jpg

Last edited:
Just a reminder that the Open House is tomorrow night. Time to get ready for ski season; hope to see you there.

-dave-

Say Dave this looks like a great event. Sorry I can't make this event but looks like fun. Being a MRG shareholder I do have a MAD CARD as part of my Shareholder's Agreement. Not only will this card bring you some great free skiing but if you have a child 12 and under they get a free Season's Pass among other great perks. Have Fun :) !