Any interest in Tecumseh this sunday 2/7?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawshank

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forums here. Was wondering if anybody has any interest in hiking Tecumseh Superbowl sunday 2/7? It'd be an early day hike (could car pool from Southern Mass leaving around 4am) thinking around 7-8A.M. start.

I'm am an experienced hiker but have never went up in the winter and would like some company with some experience. Any takers?? (weather permitting) I'm 27, in good shape, and have winter gear.

~Tim Evans

Was reading trail conditions and saw a few people posting very good trail conditions, also working on the 48 for charity. I'd definatly be open to other day hikes if people would rather. Really mostly just been itching to get up there in the winter, it's been 2 months since my last hike :)

If you cannot find a playmate for the Tecumseh hike, give me a shout out, I'm only 6 miles away and have nothing planned for Sunday as of yet. It is an easy hike so it should be a short day.

Thanks Rick, both for the company and tips! Can't wait to get back up there already, keep in touch!

Hey guys, new to the forums here. Was wondering if anybody has any interest in hiking Tecumseh Superbowl sunday 2/7? It'd be an early day hike (could car pool from Southern Mass leaving around 4am) thinking around 7-8A.M. start.

I'm am an experienced hiker but have never went up in the winter and would like some company with some experience. Any takers?? (weather permitting) I'm 27, in good shape, and have winter gear.

~Tim Evans

Sorry to miss this, but I had to head up Pierce again...otherwise, I'd never finish my Winter Single-Season Pierce 48.

Last edited: