Bat Removal

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of a time, when I lived in an old house. It was winter, and the vibrations of the midnight snow removal woke up a sleeping bat, and he somehow got into the house.

I woke up to the muffled screams of my then wife. She was in the baby's room and the door was shut. As I opened my eyes, I saw something flying back and forth in the hall.

I soon realized that it was a bat, so I put on a balaclava, and wrapped a scarf around my neck (in case it was a vampire) to chase the bad. I was naked aside from that.

My wife nearly died of laughter, laughing at this naked guy, wearing a had and scarf, chasing a bat. I finally got it into the bathroom, and it landed in the bathtub, where it was unable to take off. I picked it up with a towel, and put him back outside.

Bats (at 6:00AM) and I do not mix.

Bats are good the eat insects as evrey one says . Ok th bat waste . isa problem I am not a carpenter so I havv no suggestions there . you can put up a screan afyer you remove them so they do not get back in and before chasing them out have your bat house ready for them
my folks have them and they just clean the bat crap it is good compost .
Best of luck but If you are uncomfortable working on a ladder andare not ot far from me i can set iup a bat hpose in a place they will like .
for a six pack of my favorite beer that is

Oh d not try to remove them your self unless you are well protected from a bite tyhey area huge rabies vector .
best of luck
Rick