BioLite Camp Stove for charging your electronics

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 pounds

weight: 2 pounds 1 ounce. Wow!

$129. Not cheap.

Think I'll stick with Pespi can stove for now.

Last edited:
I would be embarassed to own one of these--surely an extra battery pack carrying some number of joules weighs less than the stove, fuel, and biolite thermocouple to make the same number of joules. Its actually pretty disgusting that anyone would propose to make a buck off of this.

With my luck I would turn around to see my IPhone on fire!
Don't laugh but I can have really difficult time getting my campfires going, however can I set my kitchen on fire in the blink of an eye!
I even managed to set a wall cabinet on fire from a votive candle burning beneath it. I kept thinking "what nice but unusual smell in the living room. It smells just like camping in there!" (I swear...this is a true story!) It didn't go up in big flames, just turned black in places, very hot to touch, and the beautiful painted design was ruined. I won't be using my REI dividend for this. I look forward so checking out the VFTT member reviews on this one. I'ts not off to a good start.