Car broken into at Ferncroft lot

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently a car littered with candy wrappers soda cans, etc is unappealing. Even with loose change in clear sight. (Some folks have mentioned in older thread that leaving underwear in plain sight is not all that appealing either)

Since I take my wallet & keys with me, I'll have to consider limiting the amount of other stuff so I can start leaving the car open.

Thinking its still a local (two or three towns away or so) plently of cars in MA, CT, RI, etc around for our local hoodlums to break into, no need for (each way) a three hour tour.... On the other hand, with bank camera's parking garage camera's etc, it's probably safer to commit these crimes in the woods.

Also maybe one of those gag shop fake vomits may do the trick. I just leave a note on the dash that all valuables have been removed. I would be willing to pay extra for my White Mountain parking pass if they could provide a few more patrols etc at a few of the trail heads that they charge us to park at. Why are we paying for parking passes and then being ripped off while we enjoying a day in the forest?

Why are we paying for parking passes and then being ripped off while we enjoying a day in the forest?

While I can understand the question, just for the record, Ferncroft is a free lot.