Cliff, Redfield, Gray and Skylight 10/7-10/10, Final Four

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamdog

Reaction score
Heading to the Loj Friday at sunrise. Ward needs Tabletop. After Tabletop, we're heading (driving around) to the Upper Works and are heading into Uphill Brook Lean To. Saturday we're planning on Cliff and Redfield, Sunday we're off to Gray and then #46 which will be Skylight. Return to the lean to for the night and head out Monday. Looks like Teejay may be along for some of the ride, and (weather permitting) Bubba and Jimmy will be coming up to finish 46 on Marshall Saturday and then head over to meet us afterwards. Although I'm not looking forward to another rain filled weekend like the Sewards a couple weeks ago, this will, as always be a rain or shine trip. Anyone is welcome for any part of the run. We are staying at camp Thursday night in Speculator, so if anyone wants to go there, let me know. We have plenty of room. slamdog

Of course it wll be raining........It almost always rains during some part of our trip. And as an added bonus temps are going to drop significantly.
But hey you know me , I'll be right wid ja every step of the way.
The weather doesnt dictate what we do , only what we wear. :)

the latest has the cold weather put off a day (now Saturday, but 26 rather than just 28) and Friday is up to 87% chance of rain. The best is that Saturday is a 60% rain/snow mix. Ahhh... Columbus Day weekend in the 'dacks!!

The home fires churned up considerably when it came out that there was an overnight involved... may alter plans...

Wish I could go!

Slamdog and Ward,
Wish I could join you guys but I won't be able to make the trip from PA till the first weekend in November. Jump in a puddle for me!
Best Wishes!!

My plans

Right now it looks like a 90% chance I'll leave home tomorrow AM and link up with slamdog and Ward at Uphill lean-to. I'll either pack out Sunday night or hang around another day and add Cliff and Redfield to my bag.

teejay