Family camping/hiking weekend

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Puc! Maybe we can take a pole for dates to get ours more down pat. I know Mav has already done this for the ADK site.

Dennis (a few days older than 13) would love a trip to 13 falls, especially if he could meet girls and boys around his age. He completed the NH 48 any season a couple of years ago and many others but we've stalled out on the other lists. He loved staying at Guyot in 2003.

NH Family WE.

Early to mid July would work out for us, We have 2 young ladies, 11 and 13.
Never been to 13 falls, but it is on our "to do" list. The kids are in camp in August.

I'm considering bringing my 15 year old nephew and one of his friends. They are not real hikers, but have been for a few hikes with me and had a blast. I'm marking it down on my calendar and trying to get the days off from work.
Anyone that's been there, what is the campground like? I may be able to talk my sister into coming as well, depending on what the camping conditions are. She loves to camp, but will not be hiking with us. She would probably join us camping if the conditions were right, by her. :p Of course, she can always go into Lake Placid, and visit with our Dad who lives near by. There is certainly plenty to do and see in the immediate area.