hikes this and next week 8/20-26

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banjolady

Reaction score
hi i am planning on being in twin mt NH starting tonight thru next thurs. hiking every day with my dogs eva and theo at a very moderate pace. might try to do a lincoln-lafayette traverse and a caps ridge jefferson hike in the next 2-3 days, or a hike up baldfaces via slippry brook (less steep but longer). anyone interested in doing any of these or something else interesting please contact me susan 845 519 4890 [email protected]. i am slow but have a lot of endurance. the dogs have endless energy. susan

Cabot

Hi was hoping to find a partner to head up Cabot th 22nd...with me and Ruby-dog.

There's a bunch of us headed up Cabot for my 48 finish on the 21st - join us if you'd like :)

48th

Cabot would be Ruby's 48 too. I don't know if I can get up there Saturday. What time do you plan your meet at trailhead?

Possibly around for something in the Franconia area on Sunday, Aug 22nd. Would be a late start -- noon or 1pm but would love to fit in something gorgeous as a moderate but steady pace. Shoot me an email if you are interested in connecting!