How Big of a VFTT Slut Are You?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve-o... great to see this thread re-appear. It was one of my all time favorites.

Doug may post often and know everything, but of late he may have a longer "drinking" slut list than "hiking" slut list.** Blame it on the bruises. ;)

Artex - I didn't remember that it was you who started this thread... I though it was Dr. Wu.

Important concept - have a hiking slut list just a bit longer than your drinking slut list - else we talk about you :p

Aren't we all sluts, but just different types? I am a person too. (even tho my list is small?)

Frodo

But I have said over and over that he is a great guy, and isn't quality better than quantity? VFTT is a great group.

Mountain John

I feel better now, I thought everybody knew everybody. I figured I was being anti-social. :rolleyes: I hike solo mostly because of scheduling. I am sure I have passed many of you and did not know it. The only ones I know of for sure are "Bubba" & "teejay" on the top of Goodnow in the snow a few winters ago. I passed "rhihn" and his wife that same day on the way down. I also passed "zero-g" on the trail to blake 2 years ago. I found out later that he just finished his 46th that day. I wish I had known I would have congradulated him. I know "head" from work but have never hiked with him. I will have to rectify this becouse I am going to want company this summer when i do allen and the satanoni's. I am a little worried about tackleing these alone. :eek:

Adk_dib said:
The only ones I know of for sure are "Bubba" & "teejay" on the top of Goodnow in the snow a few winters ago. I passed "rhihn" and his wife that same day on the way down. ...I will have to rectify this becouse I am going to want company this summer when i do allen and the satanoni's. I am a little worried about tackleing these alone. :eek:
George - that counts as hiking... you're included on my slut list of hikers.

On the anti-social claim - you need to improve that drinking list. Ya know, what's a hike without a brew?? Just ask nearly any hiker - Tom R can even get you a patch! :)

Allen - yeah, that's a long slog - nice to have company, even if you don't talk much on the way out because all you can think about it getting the darn thing over with!!

Santanonis - Really, plan on spending an overnight. You'll meet all kinds of people and then met them all over again on the trails the next day. It's an easy place to hook up with other hikers after the same goal. I'd do them again - let me know when you are thinking of heading in (don't do it too early - it's wet enough on a dry day!). Teejay is still in need of capturing S and C!! Ha! :p

timmus said:
Wow, I had one name only then, and two years later my list would take me at least an hour to update !!!
So your saying your a mega-slut? :p :cool:

Who was that one name that we owe the pleasure too?

This is an offensive titled thread. :) :D I am not a slut and plan on not hiking with anyone who has not contributed to Darren's BTS fund. Head's up that time of year is coming to give. Are there any sluts out there that are going to bike 50 miles for the cause this year? Time to train and put your money where your legs and mouth is :p

Last edited:
skiguy said:
This is an offensive titled thread. :) :D I am not a slut and plan on not hiking with anyone who has not contributed to Darren's BTS fund. Head's up that time of year is coming to give. Are there any sluts out there that are going to bike 50 miles for the cause this year? Time to train and put your money where your legs and mouth is :p
Yes... Very Offensive! :eek:
I thought the title was offensive 2 years ago, so I thought I'd dig it up.
Agreed on the giving part.
As far as I know, Darren pays for this site out of his own pocket, and all he asks, is that you make a little donation to the BTS.
Even if all members just threw in a dollar.
I sponsored Tee Jay last year for 50 members worth. I hope it will be more this year.
I found out last year, that I live on the BTS bike route, just shy of the half-way mark. This year I plan on setting up a refueling station.
Also, camping and bathroom facilitys. So out-of-staters or towners can participate. Will post more later.

Getting back to sluts, my vftt drinking/hiking ratio is about 3-1.
Steve-o

Even though I didn't make a single list here, I'll bet everyone of you has passed me up on the trails in the past 40 years.