Huge discount on Sierra Designs Lightning Tent

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Reaction score
Avatar-Keaton (4) & Dad enjoying the snow on Wachu
Oh, MAN!! This is tough.

I don't really *need* another tent -- I already have five, three of which are Sierra Designs. But the gear whore in me *loves* a good deal. ;)

Must. Resist. Clicking. Link.

:D

Oh, MAN!! This is tough.

I don't really *need* another tent -- I already have five, three of which are Sierra Designs. But the gear whore in me *loves* a good deal. ;)

Must. Resist. Clicking. Link.

:D

Aahhhh...But when you can buy it for $129, use it gently and turn around and sell it on Ebay next year or 2 years for $125, it suddenly comes together!!!:D

Aahhhh...But when you can buy it for $129, use it gently and turn around and sell it on Ebay next year or 2 years for $125, it suddenly comes together!!!:D
Or do like me and buy a Sierra Designs Alpha lightly used on ebay for $200 (awesome tent) a few years ago and then see it new now for the same price ! :eek: I wonder if it's worth the trouble to "upgrade" to new ? If I can tag one of Sierra Trading's 15 or 20% coupons onto that sale I could sell my used one for the same price.

Great price on that Lightning Tent. Too similar to my Kelty Teton 2 to rationalize, but thanks for posting.

I LOVE my SD Lightning tent. It's light and it goes up "lightning fast". :D
Nice bargain price.