In the car again, to Carrigain for the finish

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations . . . and best wishes for many “happy returns” to all the 4Ks as you begin afresh!

Congratulations Bobby. Sorry Petch and I did not see you on the summit,but it was good seeing you on our way down.:)

Great hiking with you and the rest of the folks. I usually dont make these types of celebrations, but you sure picked a nice day and a great location for your last one on the list. I keep forgetting how interesting Carrigan is for a destination.

Thanks everyone! I had a blast on this trip, and the entire journey completing the NH 4K's was fun. Well, except for the descent on Howker Ridge a few years ago with Sapblatt and LarryD:rolleyes:. It's funny, a bad day hiking isn't all that bad, is it?

Bobby, I so wish I could've been there for your 48th. We've done quite a few hikes together and your company always made the hike fun. You have gone through a lot to finish this goal and I'm so glad you're now part of the NH48 club!

Now ... get started on the NE67 and try to get down South for a hike !