Monroe Again!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LenDawg

Reaction score
Okay Chinooktrail here it is: Saturday, the fifteenth... 9 am at the Cog. We are getting it this time! Ammo up like always... if the weather is fantastic, we can go for jefferson too and down the Jewell. Should be fun!!

Ohh, we were 'this close'!!! :mad: I could hear the mountain chuckeling. I think it even snorted once or twice, hard to hear in all that wind. :confused: You know, I found it kind of diffocult to hike with one hand on my head because I though my head and hat were going to blow away!
Next week for sure! :mad:
Or not. :rolleyes:
Whatever! ;)

Christine, wear a disguise this time so the mountain doesn't see you coming and won't have enough time to stir up the wind again!! :p

nice idea!

so you guys are going to take the cog up this time and then just hike over to bag monroe, then hike back to take the cog down also? What a fabulous idea, so much smarter than our method on saturday!!!

hee hee! jk!

good luck! have fun!

Carmel said:
so you guys are going to take the cog up this time and then just hike over to bag monroe, then hike back to take the cog down also?

that is a fantastic idea!! i should hitch a ride, too!! ;)

Good luck, 'tine. you'll get it this time. :)

Haha, great idea!

Yammie! Aren't you coming? :confused:

Come on, you KNOW you want to...

Better than the Cog idea, I'm going to have Lenny, Pete and Drew CARRY me up! I can walk down on my own! :rolleyes:

chinooktrail said:
Better than the Cog idea, I'm going to have Lenny, Pete and Drew CARRY me up! I can walk down on my own! :rolleyes:

SLAVE LABOR!!!! But I'll do it for food. :rolleyes:

So what is the verdict on our itinerary? Up Ammo I'd imagine, and then are we going to grab Washington or Jefferson or go over to Tuckermans and down?
I'm up for any of those options.

Spoke to Chinootrail this AM. Weather is looking iffy, so she would like to reschedule this. Pete, if you are up for a hike, thinking of doing Chocurua instead. Call Christine... we can all meet at her place.

Sorry, but it looks like Monroe is pushed back again!