Nashua Beer Night

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amstony

Reaction score
Its been awhile since the last Nashua Beer Night and I've been getting harassing :D PM's as to when we're having the next beer night. Since we're always having a mid-week event, a few have asked for other nights so they could "sleep in".... So I thought I'd try a Friday night this time.

The NEXT Nashua beer night will be at Joes American Bar and Grille @ the Pheasant Lane Mall in Nashua on Friday, November 17th, starting at 6:00 pm.

Last edited:
"Bump in the night"

REMINDER- For those attending and those thinking of it we are meeting at Joes American bar and Grille, on Friday night at Pheasant Lane Mall, in Nashua, at 6:00 pm.

Come one come all! :cool: :p

Last edited:
im working from home because of this wrecked ankle. nashua is too close to fidelity for me to be seen out drinking at a mall. I will have to join you virtually here with my own glass of mead. sorry i have to miss this

hikerfast said:
im working from home because of this wrecked ankle. nashua is too close to fidelity for me to be seen out drinking at a mall. I will have to join you virtually here with my own glass of mead. sorry i have to miss this
Aww,come on Bob,just buy a wig at Spencers before you go to Joe's! :D

hikerfast said:

You are WEAK!! :eek:

You should come. We'll hide in a corner, no one will see you....... :)

A fun time by all!

ARM, Cantdog, Christa, Stevehiker, Marchowes, Kayak Dan and Mrs KD, Chanel girl and myself were all present and acounted for. :) Lots of food, drink and good times were had by all at our latest Nashua Beer night!

Friday night worked out well it seems! :p