Need help! - Looking for ride to trailhead on Aug 1

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMax

Reaction score
Avatar is on Gannett Peak, Wyoming's high point.
I'm headed up to join Topofgothics on his AT thru-hike for two weeks as he goes through the Whites.:D As most of you know, getting from point A to point B in the Whites can be a challenge. I'm looking to get from Pinkham to Glencliff on August 1st and don't want to take the 6 hour hiker shuttle ride!:( Any chance anyone will be driving that way and could give me a lift? I'll cover the cost of gas and breakfast! I plan to be at Pinkham by 7:00 am on Saturday August 1.

Hi Tmax.
I wish I could help out, but I am working this w/e. I have been following Topofgothics since you guys set out from Springer. I hope you secure a lift to the TH.
Sandy

Ride On August 1

I'll be in the area by 3pm August 2nd and for a few days thereafter. Sounds like it is too late for your needs.

Getting there

Are you getting to Pinkham by bus from Boston? If so, take it to Plymouth, NH instead. I'll be glad to pick you up there since I will be in Plymouth getting food and stuff for the B-Day party at the Hikers' Welcome Hostel in Glencliff on Saturday. If you are staging a car at Pinkham, well that's another story.

Thanks everyone! Snickers (who truly is one of the nicest people I know) will be driving through the area on her way to Maine so she'll shuttle me. I love this hiking community:D!

Hillwalker... Thanks so much for the offer. Topofgothics will be at The Hikers Welcome Hostel Friday night and probably hanging out until later in the day on Saturday (waiting for me to show up). If you see him, say Hi! Whose B-day?

For anyone who's interested, Topofgothics' trail journal is www.trailjournals.com/Topofgothics.

B-Day

Thanks everyone! Snickers (who truly is one of the nicest people I know) will be driving through the area on her way to Maine so she'll shuttle me. I love this hiking community:D!

Hillwalker... Thanks so much for the offer. Topofgothics will be at The Hikers Welcome Hostel Friday night and probably hanging out until later in the day on Saturday (waiting for me to show up). If you see him, say Hi! Whose B-day?

For anyone who's interested, Topofgothics' trail journal is www.trailjournals.com/Topofgothics.

It's Blister-Sister's birthday celebration.