New Record for a Rabbit!!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NH will be harder, ME perhaps the worst :)

Don't worry for Pin Pin, if it is harder he will hike more day. This winter
he rest for 43-44 days.

Can it be possible to do the NH-3000 footers (175 summits) in one winter
for the White rabbit with the help of Pin Pin and family?

Can it be possible to do the NH-3000 footers (175 summits) in one winter
for the White rabbit with the help of Pin Pin and family?

That's an average of only 2 peaks per day, which should be doable barring accidents.

On the flip side, that's 60% more peaks than VT which on average are farther with more elevation gain. Some distances will be very long unless logging roads are plowed. You'll need to hike in bad weather and cold temperatures and not take too many days off. Renting a condo in NH for the winter would probably be a good idea.

One last joker is that the summits of Dixville Peak and Mt Kelsey may be legally closed to hikers due to wind turbines, particularly in winter when ice throw from the blades is feared. You could save these for last so in case you are tossed in jail it won't interfere with hiking days :)

Congrats PinpinJr and GreenEars!

Congrats on another fine finish!!! But I have to say we all missed you in JUNIOR'S High Peaks!!! See you next winter??? maybe just once???! :D

Best to all the Rabbit Family and Queen! :)

The last word....

Thank You every reader,

A special Thanks to: una dogger, mookie, Bab Harris, ksearl, Peakbagr, MichaelJ, daxs, Little Rickie, eddie, Rik, Tim Seaver, Boreal Chickadee, Paradox, Dr Dasapodidae. They take time to write a special word.:)

ColdRiverRun: It was a real easy Winter in Vermont, We never saw deep snow, We saw only few snowflakes.
I need to Know Me better also!!!

Yvon: You are a bad friend... Green Pinpin try to stay Incognito!!

Joe Cedar, since Allen your first winter peak, You made many giants steps!!! It was nice to meet You in Marshall.

Black Spruce: thumb down or up, was the difference between the dead or the life for the Gladiator :rolleyes:

Timmus: every time it was a back slap to see your smile.

Motabobo: To be behind or in from, it is few thing, hiked the summit was the goal, make it with friends change a day in a holyday!!!

Tom: Yes, We was slacking:(, but We had 366 days more on my small shoulders for this first Winter day!!!

Rejean: Nobody can know What will be tomorrow, day by day, peak by peak...Winter by Winter.

IceNsow, congratulation for your Winter. We finished this Winter in Marshall N.Y. to help The Queen to finish a other round....

RoySwkr: We keep You for the final word.;)

1- 2 peaks by day keed the doctor faraway...

2- "Rent a condo in N.H would be a good idea", Can You start to pass the hat to pay this?

3- A peak it is never close for a rabbit!! We just need to stay far of the Dogs!

4- In the U.S. jail can I order a carrots soup?

Green Pinpin.

Congrats to the QUEEN too!!! for taking care of the Rabbit Family and for finishing another W round. Which round did she finish? 46 already? :D