REI dividends

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonadnockVol

Reaction score
Anybody remember when the REI annual dividends come out? I've got a pair of snowshoes that I'm dying to purchase and I'd like to put my dividend towards that.

I was wondering the same thing today (but not for snowshoes.........for a pair of "cute" boots) and after some research on the REI site, read that it isn't until the begining of March!!! Wow, not sure I can wait that long!

Last year the amount of my dividend became available on 2/20/2009 through the REI website (if you begin the checkout process, you can see the amount of your dividend before you receive it in the mail). I received the hard-copy mailing about a week or two later.

Generally sometime in January or early February. Hope it's soon - we've got a big dividend this year.

Funny you should ask. Last July I cashed out last year's $300-odd dividend and thought I had gotten it all. Last week I went in to buy a small item and was told I had $4 dividend balance. Christmas bonus?