Restaurants in Lincoln area

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weatherman said:
Peg's (N Woodstock) for breakfast. As local a place as you'll find near there. Any of the Common Men for dinner.

Heck, after 10+ miles, cat food sounds good.

Weatherman

<<---- He agrees! As for me I agree with Peg's for breakfast.

I also would vote for Truant's ... Woodstock Inn across the diagonally across street if you're into beers. Peg's directly across the street for breakfast is a big favorite.

Closer into the heart of Lincoln, there's a decent fish and steak place on the righthand side heading away from Lincoln/Woodstock -- and heading toward the camp sites along the Kanc -- but the name of that restaurant escapes me now!

mmm food

THE BEST roast beef sandwich is at Bill & Bobs. Main St Lincoln. Dave will close early if they run out of roast beef. Closing is usually at 8pm.

Great deli sandwiches (cheap too) and supplies are at Wayne's Market in North Woodstock. Wayne's also makes good "breakfast sandwiches" like a mcmuffin, $0.99. Waynes has the best butcher shop around too.

All the other places mentioned are good too.

If you want "deals" eat at the bar in the Station at the Woodstock Inn. They have bar only specials. They usually have full turkey dinners Sunday through Thursday too. I think they're $5.99. The Inn has a frequent diner card where you earn Inn Points.

Truants has a frequent diner card, it's free. You have to ask for it, and you have to ask for them to stamp it when you pay.

The Common Man has a pub menu too. I eat there instead of the main restaurant.

Gordi's is good too I eat in the bar area.

Gypsy Cafe is awesome. I can't afford to eat there often.

if you like Chinese or sushi the Imperial Palace on the corner of Rts 3 & 112 is good too.

As for pizza I prefer GH to all the other shops in Lincoln. I like Greek pizza style better!

CJ's Penalty Box in Kancamagus Motor Lodge is a good place too. Try Cam's Cre"8"tion.

Second (third? fourth? fifth?) for Woodstock Inn / Woodstock Station... good food, reasonable prices, and excellent beer (my personal favorite is the Pig's Ear Brown). I haven't tried the finer dining in the Clement Room, however.

Speaking of Pig's Ears -- it seems to be a hit-or-miss proposition as I am not actually sure when they're open, but when we've managed to hit it, the take-out BBQ from Pig's Ear / Texas Toast Eatery was pretty tasty.

And further on the subject of barbeque -- I haven't been in George's Seafood Too in Lincoln, but the first outlet on the Tenney Mountain Highway in Plymouth is pretty good and very reasonable, especially if you hit them on a "special night" for ribs.

Maybe too early for the OP, but there is a brew fest in Lincoln this Saturday, 4-9, at the Lincoln Village Shops on Main Street in Lincoln.

Info: 603-745-6621