Rollins to Whiteface broken out?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pks4000

Reaction score
Any knowlledge as to whether the Rollins Trail has seen any recent use?
Wold like to do Passaconaway and Whiteface Sunday.

Despite being in the trees, that trail drifts pretty well in my experience, so I would be prepared to break either way.

As of Sunday, the Rollins trail was unbroken north of the summit of Whiteface. Don't know about the Passaconaway side.

My BF is visiting Whiteface today, and will head over to Passaconaway if he feels like it. He's solo, but knowing him, he may be breaking out Rollins Trail right this moment. I'll post an update later today when I know for sure if Rollins got broken out.

My BF is visiting Whiteface today, and will head over to Passaconaway if he feels like it. He's solo, but knowing him, he may be breaking out Rollins Trail right this moment. I'll post an update later today when I know for sure if Rollins got broken out.

Please do post a trail conditions report if you can....that would be helpful for us too, thanks! :)

Ha ha ha, no Alex did NOT go across the Rollins Trail. :D

I'm still trying to figure out if we're going to try Passaconaway tomorrow, via Dicey's Mill. Have no info whether or not trail is broken to summit or not.

Guess I should figure it out soon...

Happy hiking, hope you do the loop and it's a sidewalk when you get there.

Road Runner FROM OUR bmt CREW BROKE OUT rOLLINS
It was already done but he and 2 women packed it down again

Last edited: