Santanoni conditions?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santanoni.

Hi Reekee. :)

Just in case...

With the fortune gift of 5 peoples hiked Panther the day before, We had perfect snowshoes tracks after the trail path junction.

With warrior Jeff with the pressure of a mad forcast, with many mistakes but with a racing pace We broken the path from Time Square to Couche and Santanoni.

One pushed the other and We returned at the parking in 8 hours 50 minutes....also wet same a fish just jumping out of his jar... :D

I thing both need a day off today!!!! ;)

Junior is snoring over the music!!! :D

Have a great day.

Pinpin Junior.

Reekee, when are you heading in? I know all of us tackling the Santas on February 24th will be keenly interested in what you find...if you could post with you findings, it would be much obliged...thanks!

Splitrock?

Splitrock?..as in really cool stone walls and tunnels? We are heading in the 17th and 18th of Feb. I will post our trip. If Choohiechoohie Choo is broke out that's big. We brokeout that route a couple years ago and it can be really nasty. Pin Pin's post is real encouraging. Great quote. Happy Trails, Reekee

Last edited: