Seward Range this Sunday?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PINPIN JUNIOR

Reaction score
Hi hikers... :)

Junior asked me to return in Seward Range this Sunday!!!! :rolleyes:

Do You have interests for this hike?? ;)

Pinpin Junior. :D

Warriors in Seward.

Hi Mike,

This is the plan, We will confirm this Saturday after our hike.

Drive if is possible at the Summer parking and start around 6h 30 m Sunday 01-22.

We hope You will stay with your interest for this hike.

We will be with You, one rabbit :D and 3 or 4 warriors. ;)

Please just confirm.

Pinpin Junior.

Pinpin,
I will confirm with you on Saturday.

Where is the summer parking? How far down the Coreys Road?

Mike

Summer parking...

Hi Mike, :)

The summer parking is the trail head parking on the Coreys road.
The winter parking, when the road conditions were very bad (usualy unplowed) is near the bridge, or when the gate is close, We need to hike for near 3 milles before We will arrive at the trail head.

Exceptionnaly this year, they plowed the road, probabely because peoples build a new camp in the private land. :cool:

With this situation We save 1 hour each part of the hike time, it is specialy funny at the end of the day after We will catch the 3 peaks.

Have a great time before our metting Sunday morning near the bridge around 6 o'clock, We will check the road condition and We will take the decision how many cars We need for the last 3 milles.

Pinpin Junior. :)

Bonjour Junior,
I'd like to climb S, D, & E before the gate closes again. I wouldn't be able to keep up with you, but would you mind giving me a ride in (if the road is ok)?
I wouldn't expect you to wait for me at the end of the day. I've done S, D, & E in one day with the gate closed, so I would appreciate a 1-way ride.

Ride with You!!!

Hi Mark, :)

Sure it is a honnour for me to give You this small thing. ;)

We will be at the bridge around 6 a.m. Sunday morning. :cool:

Have a great days. :D

Pinpin Junior. :)

Merci PinPin,
I just heard of some others who hope to do Seymour that day. I may join them. They're starting a bit later, so I may not see you.
There has been a lot of rain there, and it will get colder, so the road may be bad. We'll all find out somehow. :)